Thursday, January 26, 2012

Second day of Chinese New year- Chu 2

actually today i plan to go out to my grandparents house to help out because they had open house today
but then suddenly it rains heavily so i felt lazy to go. since it rained i went under then rain and got i caught a flu. i can feel that
i am going to fall sick soon. besides, my sixth sense told me that something bad is going to happen on me today but i really dont know
what it is. today i feel like whatsapping with her but i dont know what to say and i decided to keep in my heart. she told me her
horoscope which is cancer. cancer descibes that when someone has a problem she/he 95% will not tell anyone about their problems and
only will keep it to themselves.then i told her that she cant be like this. she needs to tell me her problems so that i can share
her burden with her but then she replied me 'dont want' when i saw that line i am really hurt because whatever she say i will keep
it in my heart. maybe i am just too sensitive/ thinking too much. maybe its just a small problem. maybe sometimes i am too overprotective
but i cant be like this. i feel that i need to give her a little privacy and some freedom.
everything will be fine, i am tired gonna sleep soon. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment