Thursday, January 26, 2012

I dont hope that is a Dream

Yesterday before i come back my hometown which is sarawak, i spent my time with someone in a place,
i was very happy that i can meet her before i come back,because i really 舍不得 her,but no choice, i still need to come
back my hometown celebrate Chinese New Year.
sometime i will feel jealous:( but this is really normal,as i like to give she freedom,
but when i see people around her, i will be jealous...
but, i still believe her,because she never let me down..
in the place, she tell me alot of thing, i really hope that no is a dream,
if this is really a dream i hope that i wont wake up.
hais, i really miss her, hope she will get it and understand it,
im tired, gonna to sleep, night to someone and miss her<3

Never explain youself to anyone.
because the person who like you doesnt need it,
and the person who dislikes you wont believe it.
this really meaningful-
1/20/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment