Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Day With My Family At K.L Last Day..

03/01/2011 星期三
Actually today also nothing special just feel want to write a short diary...
i just feel so happy,when my family beside me...
so today, i move all my thing from Klang to Subang Jaya...
because my college is gonna reopen soon, so need go back to subang le..
so, my family help me move all my thing to subang, and at the same time go to see my room..
after that, we all went go to time square and sungai wang..
my mami,keep asking me, u want to buy shirt ma??haha,funny right my mami=D
then, after finish shopping,my sister them want go KL center to buy their dompet, but,in the end also cant find it, so sad man!!!haha..
so, after that, we all went to the 'Maluri" there restaurant to eat..
my brother order some food, the food is very delicious..i like the taste, hope next time still have the chance to go eat...
then,after finish eating, we all went back to klang..
today i was very happy..because i think im so xin fu, have my family always beside me and support me.
Thanks to my family..

No comments:

Post a Comment